Here is a short list of important personal finance skills all adults should know well. I will write more about each skill in depth in the coming weeks. You can also google the questions below if you need your answers straight away.
- How to choose personal bank accounts?
- How to choose the right retirement investment fund?
- How to choose the right level of life insurance cover?
- How to choose the right health insurance cover?
- How to do basic portfolio management?
- How to budget for rent and home deposit?
- How to do a personal tax return?
- How to track deduction for work-related expenses?
- How to cook ten memorised recipes for under $10 from scratch?
- How to create a household budget?
- How to track daily expenses?
- How to check for your personal credit ratings?
- How to pay off credit cards and other debts faster?
- How to managed index fund investment?
- How to invest in property?
- How to manage your mortgage accounts?
- How to invest using
lineof credit accounts?